|Application closed||Applications have now closed|
Interchange Inc. has operated in South Australia for over 30 years, providing innovative and individually tailored community based supports for children, young people and more recently adults with disabilities.
We are seeking applications from individuals who;
- are passionate about supporting people with disabilities to build skills and share in community life, fun and friendships.
- have at least 2 years ‘experience in coordinating services for individuals and families, preferably in the disability field.
- hold tertiary qualifications in Disability or Human Services(highly desirable).
- have knowledge of or experience working within the NDIS.
The Service Coordinator role will be responsible for;
- the intake and assessment of new participants.
- tailoring supports to meet participant goals, preferences and requirements.
- leading a staff team to provide excellent support and customer service.
- coordinating a diverse range of service types.
- providing services within the NDIS framework.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated, innovative and supportive team passionate about the work we do. Salary will be in accordance with Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award level 4 with full salary packaging benefits.
Employment with Interchange is subject to satisfactory DSCI child related and disability related employment screening.